Hi, I’m Joe Verola. The mission of ParentChildSearch.org Blog is to provide a forum to help reunite paternal parents with children they know of and those connections lost through adoption, abandonment, or fathers who just don’t know that their child exists and vice versa. Also, while by providing for a response to your child or parent search post or compassionate listener.
Your search post will additionally provide encouragement for others by sharing stories of your struggles and or joy of your journey to find a connection.
I too am one of those fathers looking for children I don’t know. To learn more about me, please click Here.
Post your search under any of the following categories that describes your situation. All post are reviewed prior to posting for suitability.
Enter your post in Leave a Reply area at the bottom of each category.
- Fathers Looking for Children They Do Not Know Of
- Fathers Looking to Find or Reconnect with Their Sons
- Fathers Looking to Find or Reconnect with Their Daughters
- Looking for My Father Who Doesn’t Know I Exist
- Looking to Find or Reconnect with My Father Who Knows I Exist
- Mothers Looking for Men Who Don‘t Know They are Fathers
- Mothers Looking to Find or Reconnect with Their Daughters
- Mothers Looking to Find or Reconnect with Their Sons
- Looking to Find or Reconnect with My Mother Who Knows I Exist
- Adopted and Looking for My Paternal Parents
- All Posts Past and Present